Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Break-ing My Grasp on Sanity

It's day 2 of Thanksgiving break and I have already sold one of my children. Bet you can't guess which one. Just wait til Thursday when we post our Turkey Day family pic and you'll see which one is missing.

I'm super thankful for a lot of things, but mostly it's that our city recently went "wet" and there are now TWO liquor stores very close to my house and they have good prices on their Tequila. And that Curtis doesn't ever tell me it's too early to be pouring wine if I ask if it's too early.

Can I just say, I totally wish I was into $25 lipstick and stuff. And, Curtis would love it if I wore lipstick, but I am more of a coffee and leggings kinda girl when it comes to throwing down cash for goods. I've had a ton of people talking about make up on Facebook, and I love to watch their videos of them applying it. (I also am addicted to watching those sped up recipe videos, even if it's stuff I would never make.) I am just NOT a make up artist. The only reason I try new stuff is because of my monthly Ipsy glam bag. And it only took me like 20 years of applying make up to figure out how to use liquid eye liner. Don't ask if I can do the swoopy/cat eye thing.

The boys have only nearly broken each other's arm once so far, which is a total win in my book. And, I only yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear about 5 times.

I am just praying we make it to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment