Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A great deal I had to share!

Click here for the deal!

I can admit it. I am NOT good at saving money - as in putting it into a savings account and LEAVING IT ALONE. But, I love to SAVE money with a good deal on things I needed to buy anyway. I last posted about the produce baskets, and I really hope you checked it out.

This time, I am sharing a deal for a "Pretti" little consignment shop located here in Plano. I've been wanting to buy a new pair of sandals to get me through the rest of this pregnancy since I can't wear flip flops at work, and I am tired of closed toe shoes right about now. $10 for $20 worth of merchandize!!! I am going to use this deal to check out some adorable shoes. Hope you take advantage and find something fun you can buy. Don't you deserve something "new" too? I had to share their photo of the shoe rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment